Want to print this worksheet? Simply register or log in.
Online Form URL: Learn More
PEER EDITING YOUR PERSONALITY FEATURE
Name of writer_________________________________________________________Name of reviewer_______________________________________________________
- What is the focus of the article? (focus means what is featured in the story; every story must have a focus)
- What kind of lead does the writer use? (narrative, descriptive, quotation, other.)
- Is the lead effective or would another type of lead be better? Explain
- Does the writer support the lead immediately with either a quote or narrative”?
- Is the FOCUS of the article sufficiently long (at least one page)?
- Is the FOCUS well supported, i.e., are there quotes and anecodotes ?
- Is the less important information placed at the end of the article?
- Do you have any further suggestions for the writer to improve the article?