Worksheet 4 Scavenger Hunt
Online Form URL: Learn More
Activity Worksheet 4: Google Scavenger Hunt
Find this information as quickly as possible.
Hint: You should not have to go deeper than the Google search box for most of them!
1. 3456 + 78091 =
2. 700000 / 89 =
3. What is 33% of 34,567?
4. How many inches are in 5 miles?
5. Which horse won the Kentucky Derby in 1986?
6. How many minutes are in 40 years?
7. What's the equivalent of $20 in the currency of the Czech Republic?
8. Name a movie and where it's playing in the 60637 zip code.
9. What is patent 20030095096 for?
10. What is the price of Electronic Arts stock today?
11. What's the population of Miami, Florida?
12. How tall is Shaquille O'Neill?
13. What is the Latin name for the Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker?
14. What's the predicted weather for Beverly Hills tomorrow?
15. What time is it in Bejing, China?
16. What should you feed sugar-gliders?
17. What time is it in Johannesburg, South Africa?
18. What is score of the last game played by your favorite in-season sports team?
19. List three books written by Erin Hunter.
20. Correct the spelling of Misisippi.
21. Are there any comic book stores located in your local area? If so, how many?
22. List a G rated movie currently playing in the 60618 zip code.
23. Where is American Airlines flight 177 taking off from and landing?
This worksheet was provided by Dan Russell at Google. For more information visit Google for Educators- http://www.google.com/educators/index.html